Legal & Privacy
Nobos Holdings Pte Ltd (“Nobos”, “us” or “we”) is committed to protecting your data, privacy and financial details, in accordance with the data protection regulations of the jurisdictions within which we operate.
This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any Personal Information (“Personal Data”) you provide us with, or that we collect from you. Please read it carefully to understand the types of information we collect, how we use it and the circumstances under which we will share it with third parties. By visiting our website (“website”, “platform”) you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
- 1. Collection and use of your Personal Data
- The information we receive and collect from prospects and customers is strictly related to the services we offer, provide and execute. It is used primarily to understand how you interact with the Platform, improve our website, ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device, communicate essential information about Nobos and its products, comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and drive marketing outreaches.
- 2. How do we collect information?
We collect Personal Information in three main ways:
- 2.1 When you provide it directly to us
- You may provide us with your personal information voluntarily. For example, you may give us personal information about yourself by using the online forms provided on our website i.e. completing forms to set up an account with us, or by contacting us by phone, email or other means. This includes, for example, where you provide your personal information to us in order to receive information or services from us (including when you using all such facility on our website).
- 2.2 Through trusted third parties
- We may also receive information about you from third parties such as [marketing agencies, market research companies, our suppliers, contractors and consultants at our group companies, business contacts, public websites and public agencies], which we refer to as “third party sources” or “suppliers” throughout this policy.
- 2.3 Passively through technology,
- such as “cookies” (see below) and analytics software used on our website.
- 3. What information do we collect?
What Personal Information we collect about you
We, or third parties on our behalf, may collect and use any of the following information about you:
- (i) your first and last name, date of birth, identification ID numbers(e.g. passport no, ID, driving license); gender (if permissible by local laws;)
- (ii) your company and/or personal email address;
- (iii) your residential address and telephone number;
- (iv) your company name;
- (v) your job title;
- (vi) your company’s industry, trade details and regulated status;
- (vii) general information about your interest in our – products and Services;
- (viii) information provided when you correspond with us;
- (ix) any updates to information provided to us;
- (x) information you provide to help us provide you with improved services, for example, survey questionnaire;
- (xi) information about your marketing preferences;
- (xii) details of transactions performed on our platform;
- (xiii) when you use our services or should a third party processes a payment from you and information collected may include the following::
- (A) payer name, date of birth, address, banking and identity document details for transactions performed;
- (B) beneficiary name, date of birth, address, banking and identity document details for transactions performed.
We will also collect specific information and documents for identification purposes, as required by Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism (“AML”) legislations/regulations of the countries that we operate our business (e.g. proof of address and certified copies of recognized identification).
- 4. How We Disclose Personal Data.
Nobos does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
a. Nobos. Where appropriate, we may share Personal Data with other Nobos related or affiliated entities i.e. our holdings, subsidiaries, branches in order to provide our best customer service experience to you and for internal administration purposes.
b. Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, credit bureau, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf. Our service providers are predominantly located in APAC region e.g. Singapore, European Union countries and the United States of America.
c. Business partners. We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our services to our users. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as credit card networks) when we work with them as our business partners to provide payment processing services, and the professional services firms that we partner with to enable us to do the necessary due diligence checks as required by financial regulators or government agencies of the jurisdictions that we operate.
d. Corporate transactions. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we may share Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
f. Compliance with laws & regulations and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of Nobos and you; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
- 5. Your Rights and Choices.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our services.
b. How you can see or change your account Personal Data. If you would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Nobos account with us or by contacting us (see below for our contact details).
c. Your data protection rights. Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
・The right to request confirmation of whether Nobos processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;
・The right to request that Nobos rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
・The right to request that Nobos erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law;
・The right to request that Nobos restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances,
・The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your Personal Data that we hold in order to provide services to you.
Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- 6. How long we store your personal information
- We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- 7. How your data is stored
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. These may be located in or outside of Singapore, Japan, U.S.A., Australia, U.A.E. (Dubai, Abu Dhabi), European Union countries such as Malta, United Kingdom, etc. or in such locations where there are strong laws and regulations in relation to data protection.
- 8. Marketing
We may occasionally contact you with offers and information about new services. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by following the instructions at the end of all marketing emails and texts, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, you will continue to receive important communications regarding your account and your relationship with Nobos. These will only be sent very occasionally and may include security updates or product enhancement information that could affect your use of the Platform.
- 9. Security
- We take our security responsibilities very seriously and employ appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of all information required for the operation of our business.
Safeguards are reviewed regularly and include training staff regarding confidentiality and privacy issues and restricting access to your Personal Information to those employees of Nobos who have a business reason for knowing this information.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to protect your data from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, any information that you provide to Nobos is provided at your own risk.
- 11. Corrections and Complaints
You can edit your account information with us at any time by logging in to our platform with your Nobos account.
Nobos Holdings Pte. Ltd
310 Balestier Road
- We will review this policy regularly to ensure it is up to date and complies with the latest regulations. Changes will be posted on this page and you may be notified by email where appropriate. We advise that you check back frequently to keep abreast of the latest updates.